This is my family who rarely stay in one place long enough to get a shot.
This was our prayer card photo when we were missionaries in Uganda 2003-2004
- Born in Lexington, Virginia
- Married my high school sweetheart Mike
- We have two children: James and Casey
- My passions are singing, acoustic music and teaching
- “Retired” U.S. Gov’t and U.S. History School teacher trained in Secondary Social Science Education.
- My most beloved teaching content is the Bible
- Adult Sunday School Classes
- Women’s Ministry –circles and retreats
- Bible Study Fellowship Teaching Leader 1998-2003
- Director Of Christian Education 2008-Present